Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowed it.

So , yesterday Harry and I attempted  to go on a mission and head to the city despite there being snow as high as my thighs. We were so excited that we finally made it to the train station on foot and the only ones there , brave enough to come out . HA! funny thing  Harry noticed that there was no foot prints on the ground indicating that people were here catching the train at all. Come to find out all train services were cancelled. :) Therefore, we made our long journey back to my apartment and on the way we decided to play in the snow and make snow angel and this is when i tackled Harry into the ground. In order to regain his 'manly' status he decided to tackle me and make me eat snow.   
Overall it was a good day but since the day was still young we decided the best thing to do now was to sit in bed and watch movies ALL DAY .
We are pros at being BUMS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers