Monday, February 8, 2010

08-Feb-2010 another day in my life.

This morning was not fun because my car was buried in snow and apparently my school does not assist with shoveling. Therefore I had to miss work and couldn't go back to sleep. Ugh! I attempted to study today since i had no class but that didn't work out too well either. I just watched Dirty Dancing and any other movie that was on. I have come to find out that watching t.v is pretty boring and 'thank' my parents for not allowing me to watch it when i was younger. ( if i did , i think i would be brain dead) Before i knew it , it was almost 5pm and Lina accompanied me to Target to help me get the things i needed to put together my V-day gift. I am so looking forward to Sunday for my V-day surprise date with Harry . 
AHHHH! Don't know what to wear.....  have to get on that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers